Web Content Management Systems
Non-static, web-based systems associated with campus including, but not limited to MyUWO Portal, Plone, NARF, Tapingo, and WordPress.
Alumni, Employees, Guests, Students
- For dashboard access to WordPress or Plone, please contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
- For MyUWO portal access, supervisors can input a NARF request through the NARF app within the portal. If a supervisor needs access to the NARF application, please contact the Help Desk and request access.
Benefits and Key Features
- Websites for campus and campus departments
- Custom workflows and applications for employees and students
- MyUWO portal is crucial in the operation of Residence Life and has many applications for student engagement, involvement, and group management
WordPress Training Guides – KnowledgeBase