Cable services are provided by Spectrum in residence halls and select other locations.
Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. To report a problem with cable services please indicate when and where the disruption occurred.
Benefits and Key Features
- Local and national cable television channels
- Dedicated staff to assisted with cable installs and connectivity issues
- Year-round staffing
Supervisor approval required for install and activation of cable services in non-residence halls. An account number will need to be provided for install, activation and monthly charges for departments.
- This is a cost associated with installation or activation of jacks for cable service
- There is a monthly fee for cable service
- Cable service is included in room fees for students in Residence Halls