Computer Lab Equipment Support
The support, training, and maintenance of general access computer labs across campus. The labs offer internet access and word processing, design, spreadsheet, statistical, and course-specific software. The labs also offer printers, scanners, and digital editing resources.
Employees, Guests, Students
Visit any general access lab (locations and hours available here).
For assistance within the lab, speak with the on-site Lab Consultant or contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits and Key Features
- Use of labs is free, except for printing
- Mac and Windows operating systems available
- Labs open into the evening and on weekend with 24 hour access in Halsey Lab
- Assistive technology including screen readers and other accessibility features
- Wireless printing available at all locations
- NetID required for computer login
- TitanCard required for printing and after-hours access to Halsey Lab
- Use of the labs is free
- Printing charges handled through TitanCard
- Additional funds can be added to your TitanCard online or at Titan Central (hours here)
- Refunds available for printing errors
Pharos Printing – KnowledgeBase
Lab Software – KnowledgeBase
Reserving a Teaching Lab – KnowledgeBase