Outlook is the email, calendaring, and file storage system used at UW Oshkosh. Provided by Microsoft, this system is used to access email, calendar, and OneDrive as well as other web-based Microsoft tools.
The starting URL is outlook.office.com. Use your UW Oshkosh NetID username and password to login. Your NetID account is created automatically based on employment or enrollment.
Specialized accounts can be requested by a supervisor. Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests.
Benefits and Key Features
- Single logon for email, calendar, and other Microsoft tools
- Easily contact any member of the campus community with directory integration
- Reserve some campus conference rooms through the calendar invitation
- Accessible from any device or web browser
- Must be affiliated with campus
- Supervisor approval needed for specialized accounts
Accessing Outlook on the Web – KnowledgeBase
Accessing Multiple Accounts – KnowledgeBase
outlook.office.com – quick access to your email and calendar
portal.office.com – quick access to all Microsoft 365 apps