History of IT Advisory Committee
As a recommendation from the Chancellor’s Study Group, IT was called to “Establish a stakeholder group with broad representation from directors and students and a process to periodically evaluate performance.” Members of the CSG IT Implementation team convened to initiate this plan, including: Anne Milkovich, Brandon Heise, Jakob Iversen, Karl Loewenstein, and Ricky Johnson.
The purpose of the new stakeholder group was to:
- Inform IT leadership of needs, concerns, and priorities.
- Advise IT leadership on institutional issues involving IT.
- Assure transparency of process.
- Assure relevant input from shared governance group on campus.
- Monitor the balanced scorecard metrics to evaluate and advise IT on institutional performance.
- Provide communication channel between IT and constituents.
As a result of the team’s efforts, the new IT Advisory Committee (ITAC) was designed and charged, consisting of a large committee with broad campus representation led by a smaller ITAC Steering Committee.
|Meeting Group||2017 Meeting Schedule||Meeting Materials|
|IT Stakeholder Group||February 17||Notes_20170217|
|IT Stakeholder Group||March 7||Notes_20170307|
|IT Stakeholder Group||April 10||Notes_20170410|
|IT Stakeholder Group||May 30||Notes_20170530|