May 18, 2018 Update
Recent: Communication plan for replacing Macs with Windows in general access classrooms; Communication plan for students regarding Canvas.
Next: Finding Fox and FDL representatives; Steering Committee will be meeting once per month throughout the Summer; Review student satisfaction survey results; Larger IT Advisory Committee will reconvene in the Fall 2018 semester.
IT Advisory Committee
The IT Advisory Committee (ITAC) is a formal committee defined in policy. It consists of a broad Advisory Committee of stakeholders and a smaller Steering Committee, each with defined roles and responsibilities.
The charge to ITAC is to:
- Inform IT leadership of needs, concerns, and priorities.
- Advise IT leadership on institutional issues involving IT.
- Assure transparency of process.
- Assure relevant input from shared governance and constituents across campus.
- Monitor the balanced scorecard metrics to evaluate and advise IT on institutional performance.
- Provide communication channel between IT and constituents.
|Meeting Group||2017/18 Meeting Schedule||Meeting Materials|
|Steering Committee||November 1||Notes_20171101|
|IT Advisory Committee||November 27, 3 pm-4 pm, Reeve 227C||Notes_20171127|
|Steering Committee||December 6||Notes_20171206|
|Steering Committee||January 3||Notes_20180103|
|Steering Committee||February 1||Notes_20180201|
|IT Advisory Committee||February 21, 3 pm-4 pm, Reeve 221||Notes_20180221|
|Steering Committee||March 1||Notes_20180301|
|Steering Committee||April 5||Notes_20180405|
|IT Advisory Committee||April 11, 3 pm-4 pm, Sage 1235||Notes_20180411|
|Steering Committee||May 3||Notes_20180503|
|Steering Committee||June 7|