- Steering Committee – Tuesday, February 12th, 3:00-4:00 pm in D301
If you are interested in joining ITAC, please complete the following form: IT Advisory Committee Volunteer Form
IT Advisory Committee
The IT Advisory Committee (ITAC) is a formal committee defined in policy. It consists of a broad Advisory Committee of stakeholders and a smaller Steering Committee, each with defined roles and responsibilities.
The charge to ITAC is to:
- Inform IT leadership of needs, concerns, and priorities.
- Advise IT leadership on institutional issues involving IT.
- Assure transparency of process.
- Assure relevant input from shared governance and constituents across campus.
- Monitor the balanced scorecard metrics to evaluate and advise IT on institutional performance.
- Provide communication channel between IT and constituents.