If you are interested in joining ITAC, please complete the following form:
IT Advisory Committee
The IT Advisory Committee (ITAC) is a formal committee defined in policy. It consists of a broad Advisory Committee of stakeholders and a smaller Steering Committee, each with defined roles and responsibilities.
The charge to ITAC is to:
- Inform IT leadership of needs, concerns, and priorities.
- Advise IT leadership on institutional issues involving IT.
- Assure transparency of process.
- Assure relevant input from shared governance and constituents across campus.
- Monitor the balanced scorecard metrics to evaluate and advise IT on institutional performance.
- Provide communication channel between IT and constituents.
|Meeting Group||2019/20 Meeting Schedule||Meeting Materials|
|Steering Committee||October 30||20191030 Meeting Notes|
|Steering Committee||November 20||20191120 Meeting Agenda|
|Steering Committee||December 18|
|Steering Committee||January 22|
|Steering Committee||February 19|
|Steering Committee||March 18|
|Steering Committee||April 22|
|Steering Committee||May 13|