July 24, 2018 Update
Recent: Added on UW FDL and two UW Fox representatives as steering committee voting members; Feedback on the implementation of Information Security policy regarding the removal of administrative rights from all campus computers and removing account access immediately upon separation from the university or change in role.
Next: Communication of implementation of Information Security Policy beginning in the Fall 2018 semester.
IT Advisory Committee
The IT Advisory Committee (ITAC) is a formal committee defined in policy. It consists of a broad Advisory Committee of stakeholders and a smaller Steering Committee, each with defined roles and responsibilities.
The charge to ITAC is to:
- Inform IT leadership of needs, concerns, and priorities.
- Advise IT leadership on institutional issues involving IT.
- Assure transparency of process.
- Assure relevant input from shared governance and constituents across campus.
- Monitor the balanced scorecard metrics to evaluate and advise IT on institutional performance.
- Provide communication channel between IT and constituents.
|Meeting Group||2018/19 Meeting Schedule||Meeting Materials|
|Steering Committee||October 1|
|Steering Committee||November 5|
|Steering Committee||December 3|
|Steering Committee||January 7|