If you are interested in joining ITAC, please complete the following form:
IT Advisory Committee
The IT Advisory Committee (ITAC) is a formal committee defined in policy. It consists of a broad Advisory Committee of stakeholders and a smaller Steering Committee, each with defined roles and responsibilities.
The charge to ITAC is to:
- Inform IT leadership of needs, concerns, and priorities.
- Advise IT leadership on institutional issues involving IT.
- Assure transparency of process.
- Assure relevant input from shared governance and constituents across campus.
- Monitor the balanced scorecard metrics to evaluate and advise IT on institutional performance.
- Provide communication channel between IT and constituents.
|Meeting Group||2018/19 Meeting Schedule||Meeting Materials|
|Steering Committee||October 1||Notes_20181001|
|Advisory Committee||November 15|
1:30pm - 2:30pm
|Steering Committee||March 13||Notes_20190313|
|Steering Committee||April 2||Notes_20190402|
|Advisory Committee||April 17|
3:00 pm-4:00 pm
|Steering Committee||May 14||Notes_20190514|