IT provides consultation on the purchase of audio visual equipment including, but not limited to, projectors, digital displays, document cameras, speakers, and other technology often found in learning spaces.
- Professional, knowledgeable, full-time staff available to answer questions or meet one-on-one to make sure you get the equipment you need.
- Ensures you are getting the most up-to-date equipment.
- Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org with the item you would like quoted.
- When replacing existing technology, it is helpful to include the brand and model number of that unit to determine replacement
- All technology quotes must be provided by IT to meet campus and UW System standards. This ensures the correct vendors are utilized and the proper warranty coverage is applied. Supervisor or department chair approval may be required.
- While there is no cost associated with obtaining a quote, it is the responsibility of the department to order and purchase equipment. Depending on where technology is installed, Facilities Management may need to be involved in the process therefore work order charges may apply.
UW Oshkosh Purchasing Guidelines
UW System AV Purchasing Contract
Process for AV Equipment Quotes – KnowledgeBase
Recommended AV Equipment