Event Equipment Support
When holding an event on campus, IT can provide technical equipment, training, and support. Events include live bands, speakers, comedians, and other special events.
- An IT staff member will consult with event planner prior to the event to determine technical needs.
- IT staff can remain on-site before, during, and after the event.
- IT staff can also set up and take down the equipment so the event planner can focus on the event.
- For Reeve Union visit their website here
- For the Culver Family Welcome and Conference Center visit their website here
- For Gruenhagen Conference Center visit their website here
- For all other spaces contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the event to request technical assistance.
- In order to provide support, the event must happen on campus. A two weeks notice is required to ensure staffing. The date, time, location, and technical equipment needed is also required.
- Depending on the location of the event, some costs for equipment and technicians may apply.