ID Card Systems
UW Oshkosh’s Division of Information Technology provides support for campus ID card systems such as card protection, database management, and integration with other systems (e.g. TitanCard, Titan Dollars, Door Access, printing, food ordering etc.)
- Campus Indentification
- Door access
- Campus printing (secure release of print jobs)
- Campus dining
- Vending machine use
- Laundry for students in Residence Halls
- New faculty, staff, and students should visit Titan Central in Reeve Memorial Union
- Those needing a replacement should also report to Titan Central which may incur a cost
- Issues using related services should first be reported to Titan Central
- Must have affiliation with UW Oshkosh
- There is a $20 fee for a new (due to damage) or replacement (due to loss) TitanCard.
- Titan Dollars can be loaded as needed online, at Titan Central in Reeve Union, or at the self-service station in Scott Hall.