Consultation with IT staff about hardware, software, app development, or other projects involving information and/or technology. Depending on the size or scope of the project Facilities Management may need to be involved.
- Consulting with IT early will make any purchasing as a part of the project easier, verify continued support of the project, and will help define your project needs and deliverables
- IT can also provide project management support to verify that deliverables and goals are met
- Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or email@example.com to submit a request
- IT staff will contact you to arrange a meeting to collect a business case for your request to better understand what is required. The CIO and IT Directors will review all business cases to assess whether or not the project can move forward
- Larger projects may require support from an executive sponsor (Dean or Vice Chancellor). Verification that funding has been approved is also required