Student Employee Accounts
Accounts necessary for duties performed as a student employee.
- Separation of roles as student and student employee
- Limitation of access to certain computers and S: folders if necessary
- Includes student employee email account as well as NetID
- Contact the Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org to modify permissions of an account.
- Student Employees
- Supervisors of Student Employees
- Accounts are created automatically when the appropriate paperwork has been processed through Human Resources. Granting and removal of access (S: drives, shared email account access, etc) require a ticket to the Help Desk and is the responsibility of the supervisor to know what access or permissions need to be removed or granted. The same student employee account will be used for a student employee that has multiple jobs on campus.
- Student Employee Accounts – KnowledgeBase