Video Recording and Streaming
Free loan of equipment for and assistance with recording of instruction, research, training, or special events on the UW Oshkosh campus or at other sites. This may also encompass live streaming.
- Recorded videos are useful for classroom instruction and lab demonstrations as well as guest speakers and student presentations
- Live video streaming available for some events to reach remote audiences
- Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request equipment or assistance.
- Time, date, location, and number of presenters are required to effectively determine how best to assist.
- Campus ID to check out equipment.
- After-hours assistance may incur additional costs. Normal hours are Monday through Friday 7:45AM to 4:30PM.