Video Recording and Streaming
The recording of instruction, research, training, or special events on the UW Oshkosh campus or at other sites. This may also encompass live streaming.
- Professional video production
- Live video streaming available for some events to reach remote audiences
- Recorded videos are useful for classroom instruction and lab demonstrations as well as guest speakers and student presentations
- Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for recording.
- Time, date, location, and number of presenters are required to effectively prepare for recording.
- After-hours recording may incur additional costs. Normal hours are Monday through Friday 7:45AM to 4:30PM.