Wired Connectivity and Availability
Installation, deactivation, and troubleshooting of data jacks for wired connectivity campus-wide.
- Fast connection through the campus wired network
- Dedicated staff to assist with wired connectivity issues
- Year-round staffing
- Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or email@example.com with requests. To report a problem with wired connectivity please include the location where the issue occurred.
- An account number is required to install or activate a data jack
- Must be a campus owned device to utilize wired connection (Residence Halls do not apply)
- There are costs associated with jack activation or installation
- There is also a monthly charge to keep data jacks active
Requesting a Data Jack – KnowledgeBase