Interactive Web Management
Interactive Web Management (IWM) is an emerging field of academic study designed to prepare you for tomorrow’s careers.
UW Oshkosh interactive Web management (IWM) graduates are technologically savvy and know how to leverage the best online practices, including social media, to give their employers a competitive edge in the marketplace or start their own high-technology businesses.
The IWM degree is broad-based and interdisciplinary blending facets of business, technology, and media creation in the web and technology fields. This broad base of knowledge allows IWM graduates to take on a range of roles in areas such as web design, web development, social media management, e-commerce, writing for new media forms, search engine optimization, search engine analytics, user experience (UX) design, and digital marketing.
The IWM degree can also lead to emerging career paths in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
This major involves coursework from the departments of Computer Science, Marketing, Journalism, and Information Systems.
UW Oshkosh Interactive Web Management Program ranks in the top schools for training the next generation of web designers, according to College Magazine.
Average Annual Salaries for Interactive Web Management related careers in Wisconsin
- UX Designer | $98,250 98.2% 98.2%
- Interactive Art Director| $92,500 92.5% 92.5%
- Front-End Web Developer | $88,000 88% 88%
- Interactive Producer| $82,000 82% 82%
- Digital Strategist| $81,000 81% 81%
- Web Analytics Specialist| $76,500 76.5% 76.5%
- Interaction Designer| $75,000 75% 75%
- Multimedia Designer| $72,250 72.25% 72.25%
- Web Designer | $70,000 70% 70%
- Social Media Manager | $60,250 60.2% 60.2%
*Source Robert Half Company’s Creative Group Data