Closed Class Policy
What do I do when a class is full?
- The mathematics department uses the wait-list feature in TitanWeb. Classes with an active wait-list will display a yellow triangle next to the section(s).
- Don’t bother asking the instructor to sign you in, because instructors in the mathematics department are not capable of registering you for classes.
Things to be aware of:
- All sections of a class must be closed before the wait-list is activated.
- All prerequisite requirements must be met in order to be added to the wait-list.
How to use the TitanWeb wait-list feature:
- Log into TitanWeb
- Under the “Academics” tab, click “Search”
- Select appropriate term
- In the subject box, type “Mathematics”, type in 3 digit course number, and uncheck the “Show Open Only” box, then click the “search” button
- Classes with available on-line wait-lists will show a yellow triangle in the “Status” column
- “Select” the course, check the “wait-list if class is full” box, then click “next”
- “Select: the wait-listed class in your shopping cart and click “enroll”
- Click “Finish Enrolling”
- You will see a message confirming your what-list status
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
645 Dempsey Trail
Oshkosh, WI 54902