All employees during the school year have to follow the following hours:
- Must have a minimum of 15 hours a week scheduled, with a maximum of 25.
- Hours must be a set schedule with in the following guidelines:
- Monday thru Thursday between 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- At least an hour and a half long shifts.
- At least four days a week.
The MIO programmers are responsible for all of the Department of Residence Life’s technology/software needs. The programming department constantly develops new programs to support Residence Life staff as well as the students. The majority of our Programmers develop for our MyUWO Portal. MyUWO is written in ASP.NET using C#. We also develop other websites for the university using Plone, a content management system. For more information click here.
The MIO technicians are responsible for all of Residence Life’s technology needs. Computer Technicians support the hardware and software for the department, the ResNet connection in the resident halls, as well as the computer labs located in each residence hall. Computer Technicians focus on troubleshooting connections to ResNet and keeping the computer labs in good working condition. For more information click here.