- Flexible scheduling to work around your classes
- On-campus job location convenience
- Fulltime hours during academic term breaks
- Year round employment
- Build valuable experience for your resume
- Apply your classroom learning to reinforce concepts and skills
- Advancement opportunities within the team
- Ability to complete Computer Science program internship experience on the job
- On the job training provided
- Design, develop, and maintain web apps
- Follow our coding standards and software development system plan
- Communicate with clients and coworkers professionally and in a timely manner
- Assist other software developers on the team with ideas and problem solving
- Other duties as assigned
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- The ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Be creative and innovative
- Preferred: prior programming experience.
- Works year-round, full time during breaks and summer.
- Must have a minimum of 15 hours a week scheduled, with a maximum of 25 per week.
- During the summer, hours are 8:00AM through 4:30PM
- During the school year, hours must be a set schedule within the following guidelines:
- Monday through Thursday between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- Friday 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM.