1. Go to MyUWO Portal
2. Find the module ‘Res Net Software’ (if you don’t have it, add it by clicking “add module on the bottom of the page and searching for “Res Net Software”).
3. Go to the “Printing” tab
4. Download the appropriate software package for your operating system
5. Open the installer and hit “Install”
6. When you print, use the printer “Reslife” (on Windows) or “Pharos” (on Mac)
7. When the dialog box opens, enter your username. You will be able to print your document from any printing station on campus. The dialog box should look like one of the pictures below.