The Google Chrome internet browser is a sleek, fast, and light-weight internet browser which is the top runner of all available browsers. With hundreds of available plugins and quick links to Google applications, Google Chrome is the best choice for your internet browsing needs.
How To Download
- Open up your current internet browser (ex: Internet Explorer, Firefox)
- Go to this link.
- Click on the blue “Download Chrome” button
4. If you agree to Google’s terms and agreements, click the “Accept and Install” button
- At this point your download will commence and you should continue to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation
How To Transfer Bookmarks And Settings From Your Current Internet Browser To Google Chrome
- Follow the directions listed above for installing Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and in the top right-hand side of the browser window, click on the button with three horizontal bars on it.
3. Within the drop-down menu, hover over the “Bookmarks” tab
4. Once you have hovered over the Bookmarks selection, select the “Import Bookmarks and Settings” option on the new drop-down menu
5. In the dialog window that has now appeared, select your current browser from which you would like to get your bookmarks and settings from, and click “Import”
6. Your bookmarks and settings are now imported to Google Chrome!
How To Sync Devices
As part of Google Chrome’s efforts to make your browsing experience fast and effective, they offer a solution to sync your browser information between all your devices using your Google account! This service allows you to have access to your bookmarks and much more from any device you chose, regardless of what device you set the bookmark on. Below is a quick tutorial on how to sign-in to Google Chrome and start syncing your devices today!
- Open Google Chrome and select the small button with three horizontal bars on it in the top right-hand corner of the browser window.
2. In the current drop-down menu, select “Sign in to Chrome”
3. With the current prompt on the screen, sign in with your Google account username and password which you wish to sync your data through.
4. Your Google account has now been signed in and you are ready to start syncing data! Make sure to follow these steps on each device you wish to sync between!