Registering A Device
- On MyUWO Portal, add the module called “DeviceManager”
2. Click “Add Device.” (Note: you can only register up to three devices)
3. Agree to the Residence Life Acceptable Use Policy
4. Select “This Device,” if you’re registering your current device, or select “Other Device”
5. Choose what kind of device you’re registering
6. For Computers: Choose your operating system, which will usually be automatically selected for you.
7. For Gaming Consoles: Choose appropriate gaming console.
8. Find your MAC address. Instructions for the device you chose will be shown on the screen.
- For a list of how to find the MAC address on a gaming console click here.
- For a list of how to find the MAC address on a Smart TV click here.
- For a list of how to find the MAC address on a Streaming Device click here.
9. When you finish, make sure that you restart your device to complete registration process.