1. The first thing that you need to do is to turn the device on the device, or wake it up from sleep. After that, touch the top of the screen to access the pulldown menu. You’re screen should look similar to this:
2. From here, just touch the Wifi icon on the top left of your screen to turn it on.
3. After the wifi is turned on, go to settings (the gear on the top of the pull down screen) and you should get a screen similar to this:
4. Tap the Wifi area and you should get a screen similar to this:
5. Select the Titan WiFi and you should get another screen:
6. Just put in your NetID and Password, then press connect. You should now be connected to Titan WiFi.
Note: If the “Connect” button is unclickable, set your CA Certificate setting to “Do not Validate”.