1. Click on the wireless icon which is typically found locating on the bottom right hand corner of your desktop screen.
2. Within the given list of WiFi options, find and select Titan WiFi and then click connect. (Note: If you log into Titan WiFi guest, certain services, such as wireless printing, will not be available.)
3. A pop up screen box will appear asking for your credentials as you are trying to connect to Titan WiFi. This is where you will have to use your NetID and NetID password to gain access to Titan WiFi. After typing in your credentials, click ok to continue to the next following step.
4. A “Windows Security Alert” should appear, however just click connect button. (It is safe)
5. You should be connected to Titan WiFi. If you encounter any problems, please look at our FAQ section for a possible solution.