1. Click on the settings icon which you could find its location on the middle bottom right of this device’s screen.
2. Find and click on the Wi-Fi option within the list of options from the system applications.
3. A list of available Wi-Fi networks within the area should appear, therefore, just locate and click on the Titan WiFi to connect to the Wi-Fi.
4. A prompt will appear asking for your credentials such as your NetID username and Password. Enter in the correct information and click done to continue to the next following step.
5. An “Accept certificate and connect?” message should appear, therefore just click the accept button to complete this process of trying to gain access to the Titan WiFi.
6. You should be connected to the Titan WiFi now, Go Internet!