Helping All Students Achieve Success!
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh provides Multicultural Retention Programs (MRP) that help students improve educational achievement by bringing retention and graduation rates for diverse students in line with those of the student body as a whole.
This is accomplished by offering multi-faceted culturally and academically responsive programs and services to effectively serve diverse students (African American, Asian/Hmong American, Latino/Hispanic American and Native American) students.
Our staff works closely with student organizations to engage in leadership development, socio-cultural events, educational, and academic support programs to help increase the level of cultural understanding and retention/graduation of multicultural students.
Programs & Services
UW Oshkosh will connect you with staff, mentors and peers who will inspire and support you. Find the program or service that will help you put your ideas in motion.
The Titan community is built to support you as you work, study, live and play. On-campus MRP resources at the Campus Center for Equity and Diversity help you take care of your overall health and well-being.
- Conference Room – provides space for meetings, presentations, workshops, and classrooms (lower level).
- Classroom – provides space for meetings, presentations, workshops, and classrooms (lower level).
- Computer Laboratory – serves as a resource for individual or small groups and projects (lower level).
- Student Study Lounge/Space/ Carrels – provides a relaxing and quiet atmosphere for studying or hanging out (main and lower levels).
- Kitchenette – provides a space for breaks and small group gatherings (lower level).
Connect with us
Our staff are available by phone or virtual appointment.