- Student Recital Application, available in the Music Office
- Program Order (Submit at least 2 weeks prior to recital)
- Recording Request (Submit at least 2 weeks prior to recital)
- Stage Work Order (Submit at least 2 weeks prior to recital)
- Stage Layout Form (PDF)
- Piano Tuning Request (Submit 3 weeks prior to recital)
- Paper programs will not be printed for concerts or recitals and will be available in digital format only. Translations will not be printed but can be downloaded with the program if provided.
- Submit a performance program to the Music Department Office via the “Program Order” form a minimum of 14 working days before your recital/concert date.
- You will be notified by email when a draft of the program is ready for you to proofread, within several working days after submission.
- Proofread the program with your applied instructor, making note of any changes, and respond by email to the Music Department Office. Corrections will be made and if time allows a final copy will be given to you for a final proofread. If time does not allow for a final proof, the original corrections to the program will be made A signature or email confirmation from your applied instructor is required for approval.
It is the performer’s responsibility to deliver a copy-ready design of your poster to UW Oshkosh Copy This!! or a duplicating facility of your choice. If you need design help, please contact the Student Technology Center in Polk 5, across from the testing center. The Music Department does not pay to have student posters printed. Up to 20 posters for ensemble concerts will be paid from Music Department funds. Ensemble Directors are to use UMC services for design; send the file to the music office for duplicating.
Please note: University regulations state that posters cannot be taped on bare walls. Bulletin boards within the Music Department are not for student use. However, students may hang posters in the music student lounge, the push pin rail in stairwells, or other general access bulletin boards.
Please send all posters to email@example.com for approval!
Student recitalists are allowed six (6) hours of Hall time for rehearsal. For Fall 2020 (unless extended), applied instructors are responsible for reserving time in the hall for student rehearsals.
Please observe Hall etiquette, i.e. NO SMOKING, EATING, etc.
Stage and Recording Work Orders
Completed Stage Work Orders and Recording Requests must be submitted to the Music Office two weeks (or earlier) prior to your recital.
Payment for your recording(s) must be submitted to the Music Office within two (2) business days of the submission of your Recording Request. If payment is not received within this time, the Recording Request will not be processed, and recording will not take place. Students will be notified by their campus email address when the recording(s) is ready for pick-up.
News Release Information
Students are encouraged to submit the following information to the Oshkosh Northwestern and their hometown newspaper as an event or news release 10 days prior to the recital:
- Your name
- Recital date
- Instrument/vocals performed
- Activities at UW Oshkosh and/or in the community
- Education and career plans