Department of Music Scholarships
- Must be a new freshman
- Must have applied for admission to UW Oshkosh by February 1, 2022
- Must rank in the top 33% of high school class OR score a 22 or above on ACT
- Must have musical background in brass, strings, guitar, woodwinds, percussion, voice or keyboard
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a private music teacher and/or high school music director that addresses your musical background and ability.
- Must audition before the Music Department Scholarship Committee prior to March 5, 2022.
- Audition must include two works of contrasting style.
- Recipients must register for private lessons and a large ensemble (band, orchestra, or choir). If a music major, then recipient must be enrolled in the full music major curriculum.
If you meet all of these criteria, feel free to schedule a scholarship audition.