Willcockson Prizes in the Arts
- Must be an admitted new freshman
- Rank in the top 25% of high school class
- Must have musical background in brass, strings, guitar, woodwinds, percussion, voice or keyboard
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a private music teacher and/or high school music director that addresses your musical background and ability
- Must audition before the Music Department Scholarship Committee prior to March 4, 2023.
- Audition must include two works of contrasting style
- Recipients must register for private lessons and a large ensemble (band, orchestra or choir) during the scholarship period.
If you meet all of these criteria, feel free to schedule a scholarship audition.