Titan Takeoff attendees are permitted to park in Lot #15, which is located on Algoma Blvd. Across from Reeve Memorial Union (use 725 Algoma Blvd. for your GPS). No parking permit will be needed if you park in Lot #15. Parking spaces are limited so we ask that students and their guests carpool to be sure there is enough space for all of our guests.
Important notes about parking:
- Visit this website for updates about construction on Interstate 41.
- Do not park in metered or restricted spaces. Overnight parking in this lot is prohibited.
- The distance from the parking lots to the check-in tables in Reeve Memorial Union is about a five-minute walk. We suggest wearing comfortable shoes, as you’ll be walking throughout campus during the day.
**Please print a campus map for your visit.**
1. Take Interstate 41 to exit 117 (9th Avenue in Oshkosh).
2. Head east on 9th Avenue about 1.5 miles and turn left on Ohio Street.
3. Continue on Ohio Street over the bridge; the road will change to Wisconsin Street.
4. Turn left on Algoma Boulevard and follow it to Lot 15*, which will be on your left after you pass Blackhawk Commons (725 Algoma Boulevard for your GPS).
5. If you find Lot #15 to be full, continue down Algoma Boulevard and take your first left onto Woodland Avenue, then another left onto High Avenue.
6. Follow High Avenue and use the first level of the High Avenue parking structure.
If you are interested in overnight accommodations in Oshkosh, you may contact the following hotels for rate information and room availability:
- On Campus
Gruenhagen Conference Center
208 Osceola St. | (920) 424-1106
- Off Campus
For additional lodging information, visit the hotels tab of the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau website.
Browse a full list of dining options on the restaurants tab of the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau website.
Things to do in the Oshkosh area
Looking for something to do in the city of Oshkosh? Visit the “Things to Do” section of the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau website.
New Student and Family Programs
748 Algoma Blvd.
Reeve Union, Room 104
Oshkosh, WI 54901
What do I need to do before my Titan Takeoff date?
- Register & complete the UW System placement tests before your Titan Takeoff date
- Complete an online orientation session & pre-advising form – more information to come in a separate email
UW Oshkosh Email Update:
Multi-Factor Authentication is two-step verification process that each UWO student must use when accessing their Outlook email account. This authentication process is to better secure your email, especially when accessing sensitive information. Because passwords can be forgotten, stolen, or compromised, this additional security step helps to make your account more difficult for others to access.
The UW Oshkosh IT Department has step-by-step instructions as to how to set this up on their website here.