Set Up a Consultation
- After submitting a request to use the Simulation Training Center, the Simulation Coordinator (email@example.com) will reach out to discuss and schedule a simulation session.
- The Simulation Coordinator will also determine if any competency training by the agency facilitator will be required.
- Agency facilitators are required to meet with the Simulation Coordinator to perform a mock run-through of the simulation session. This ensures that the simulation will run smoothly on the scheduled day. This task must be completed at least one week prior to the scheduled simulation session.
- Based on your initial request, the Simulation Technician (firstname.lastname@example.org) will generate a cost quote for the use of the Simulation Training Center. This quote will be emailed to the contact listed on the simulation request form.
- The Simulation Coordinator and Simulation Technician will work with the agency to create an appropriate lesson plan and environment conducive to learning.
- Participants will leave the facility in the condition it was found.
- Any questions about the simulation experience should be directed to the Simulation Coordinator, Polly Anderson (email@example.com)
- Equipment in the Simulation Training Center will be examined before and after simulation experiences. Any damages incurred will be the responsibility of the agency.
All users must know and practice within the safety guidelines while using the lab. Failure to adhere to general guidelines may result in loss of Simulation Training Center use. A Simulation Training Center Policy and Procedure manual will be available in the lab and users will receive a copy during orientation. All users must read and agree to the terms of this policy and procedure guide. Safety is our focus and as a result, the Simulation Training Center is a safe environment for learners to experience scenario-based training.