UW College Courses Online Application Information
For the 2019/2020 academic school year, UWO Colleges Online will be changing to a collaborative program through UW Oshkosh, UW Milwaukee, UW Stevens Point, and UW Whitewater called: UW College Courses Online (UWCCO). Students interested in taking courses through UWCCO (formerly UW Colleges Online), who are not already current students at UWO, UWMilw, UWSP, or UWW (or their branch campuses), will need to apply as “special students.” To apply, students must follow the instructions outlined below.
- The UWCCO course offerings will be the same as those previously offered through UWO Colleges online. However, course codes/names may be different depending on the course.
- Students will still receive academic support services through UW Extended Campus (formerly UW Extension). You can find additional information at UW Colleges Online Academic Resources
- Students will receive registration information once their “special student” application is processed.
- This process and course offerings are only applicable to the Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020 terms.
HOW TO APPLY:
For detailed, step-by-step instructions, you should access the HOW TO APPLY TO UWCCO AS SPECIAL STUDENT GUIDE.
- Complete and Submit an application at: apply.wisconsin.edu
- When asked for the REASON FOR APPLYING, you must choose: “Special/Non-Degree” seeking. Even if you are using the courses for a degree at another institution, you will not be a degree-seeking student at UW Oshkosh. You will be transferring those credits to your degree-granting institution.
- You will need to choose either UW Fox Valley or UW Fond du Lac as your home campus.
2. Once the application is processed, you will receive confirmation from the UWO admissions office.
3. You will receive information on registering for courses through the TitanWeb course registration system.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact the UWO Admissions office:
Phone: (920) 424-3164
For questions regarding UWCCO courses, please contact the UWO Online & Continuing Education office:
Phone: (920) 424-0234