We invite your organization, business or professional group to exhibit at AHS 2016!
Click here to complete the online exhibitor registration >>
Registrations are coming in for the 2016 Adolescent Health Symposium. We are looking forward to an excellent symposium with an attendance of more than 200 educators, counselors, and youth workers!
This year’s symposium will be February 4 – 5, 2016 at the Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club in Madison, WI. This year the Exhibits Hall will be centrally located in the University Room.
The cost for an 8’ skirted table and two chairs is $295.
- Exhibitors can request electricity for an additional charge of $25.
- Wi-Fi is complimentary to all exhibitors, and hard-wire internet connection can be supplied for an additional $80.
Exhibitors can ship table materials prior to the conference. The first five boxes are free, and each additional box is charged a $1 fee. Boxes more than 50 pounds will be assessed an additional $75 fee, and there is a $125 fee for pallets. There is no charge for storage.
The tentative exhibitor schedule is:
- Set up: Feb. 3, 4-6 p.m.
- Open hours: Feb. 4, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Feb.5, 9 a.m. – Noon.
- Takedown: Feb. 5 after Noon.
- Lunch on Feb. 4 is included.
To make hotel reservations, please call the Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club at (608) 257-6000 or toll-free (800) 356-8293.