Registration for the 2021 Symposium is now available!
Early bird pricing offered until Dec. 18, 2020
- Group rate: Register three (3) participants from your organization for $500
- Individual: $199
Participant Fees after Dec. 18, 2020
- Group rate: Register three (3) participants from your organization for $595
- Individual: $239
- UW Students (any 4-year UW school): $55 – Student registrations are limited to a maximum of 40 participants, so register early!
- 1-Day only: $159 (Thursday only) or $79 (Friday only)
- Thursday lunch and Friday breakfast buffet are included in the registration fee.
2021 Exhibitors: Please use this link for registration.
Deadline for registration is Feb. 14, 2021. There is a $35 fee for all cancellations. No cancellations will be accepted after Feb. 4, 2021.
Credit and debit card payments will only be accepted electronically. OCE will no longer accept credit and debit card payments via phone, mail, or fax.
Questions and more information: contact the UW Oshkosh Division of Online and Continuing Education at (920) 424-1129 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Conference Manager: Jason Hubbard, Division of Online and Continuing Education, UW Oshkosh.