Explore the “whys” of youth risk factor involvement and learn from experts in the field!
Join a diverse community of lifelong learners and return to your organization with new and exciting strategies for working with youth! Each year, we bring together experts in the field and discuss a variety of trending topics in the areas of health education and adolescent wellness. This year’s topics include:
- Track 1: Risk Factors
- Track 2: Health Promotion and Protective Factors
- Track 3: Emerging Issues
You’ll have access to electronic resources before, during and after the event and are provided with a program booklet with clear learning objectives and descriptions for easy decision-making.
Conference participants range from educators and youth workers to health and human service professionals.
Enjoy the benefits
- Expert, engaging presenters
- Skill-building presentations for immediate implementation
- Numerous networking opportunities
- Discounted rates for early bird and group registrations
- Academic and certification credit available
Want to share your wealth of knowledge and experiences with other professionals? Submit a presentation proposal!