Participate in the 2021 Adult Student Recruitment and Retention Conference!
The Adult Student Recruitment and Retention Conference, an annual gathering of higher education professionals who discuss reaching, recruiting and retaining adult learners, has gone virtual for 2021!
Access the event below!
Please email email@example.com or call (920) 424-1129 with any questions.
- This virtual/online event will utilize Canvas for the online event platform
- Zoom will be the video conferencing tool for scheduled presentations
- Participants will:
- Receive a user guide approximately one week prior to the event
- Receive a link to activate their account via email on November 1
- Be responsible for ensuring the minimum technology standards for participating in the virtual event
To access the sessions, you will need the following:
- Internet connection
- One of the following internet-connected devices:
- Desktop computer
- Laptop computer
- Tablet or mobile device
- Audio output (either speaker or headset) to hear the video presentations
- Audio input (microphone) to contribute
Attendee User Guide
A user guide has been created to familiarize you with Canvas (the online course platform) and Zoom (the live session video conferencing tool).