You are cordially invited to the UW Oshkosh
Women’s Wellness and Education Retreat
Friday, Oct. 18, 2019 – Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake, Wis.
As women, we often experience times of brain-fog.
At our Fall 2019 Women’s Wellness and Education Retreat, explore the Body-Brain Connection to find strategies to tame the fog and be more calm, lean and energized.
This retreat will be more experienced based with the afternoon sessions focused on movement and mindfulness and meditation.
Don’t miss this wonderful weekend away!
Frequently Asked Questions
What will your retreat experience include?
- A two-night stay at the five-star AAA Four Diamond Osthoff Resort
- Four healthy yet delicious meals and two snacks
- Exercise led by certified instructors
- Educational programming offered by experts
- 0.8 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) granted by UW Oshkosh
- Added Bonus: Two hours in the resort’s Aspira Spa on Saturday night
What goals can you accomplish in just one weekend?
Learn more about yourself, along with the science and theory of current/cutting-edge nutrition, fitness and overall health.
- Quality wellness education to address the dimensions of wellness – not diet schemes.
- Be with like-minded women on your wellness journey.
- Unplug, rest, relax, spend time with female family members or friends and meet new women as well.
- Try new things – foods, exercise options and ways of thinking – to shift your paradigms.
- Intellectually stimulating – sessions are not dumbed-down, cliché wellness platitudes.
How long has the Women's Wellness and Education Retreat been around?
Women’s Wellness and Education Retreat History
- Started by the UW Oshkosh Continuing Education department in Fall 2016.
- The goal of the program is to provide an opportunity for women to receive quality, cutting- edge wellness information in a non-traditional higher education setting.
- We meet at a resort and enjoy the amenities while learning from our presenters and each other.
- A wellness book is chosen to read in advance (this is optional) and sessions are planned from the topics of the book.
Click here to learn about program fees and registration information, and discover the retreat agenda and schedule.
If you have questions about the program, contact Continuing Education Program Manager Julie Kiefer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 424-3106.