Schedule and Topics
View the weekend itinerary and session descriptions below! Join our mailing list to get the most current news delivered directly to your inbox.
Tentative – more details to follow closer to the event.
Friday, March 3, 2023 and Saturday, March 4, 2023
We will cover six of the 10 Guideposts for Wholehearted Living:
- Cultivating Play and Rest, Letting Go of Exhaustion as a Status Symbol, and Productivity as Self-Worth
- Cultivating Laughter, Song, and Dance and Letting Go of Cool and Always in Control
- Cultivating Authenticity and Letting Go of What Other People Think
- Cultivating Self-Compassion and Letting Go of Perfectionism
- Cultivating Your Resilient Spirit, Letting Go of Numbing and Powerlessness
- Cultivating Calm and Stillness and Letting Go of Anxiety as a Lifestyle
Sunday, March 5, 2023
If you wish to complete the whole book, you may add the Sunday, March 5 session (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.) to cover the four remaining Guideposts.
- Cultivating Gratitude and Joy, Letting go of Scarcity and Fear of the Dark
- Cultivating Intuition and Trusting Faith, Letting Go of the Need for Certainty
- Cultivating Creativity and Letting Go of Comparison
- Cultivating Meaningful Work, Letting Go of Self-Doubt and Supposed-To
Fee for Sunday’s program is $60. This includes a box lunch. Please note: We will need at least 10 people to choose this option to offer the third day.