Anyone interested in pursuing lifelong learning may join Learning in Retirement (LIR).
Lifelong learners may join Learning in Retirement for an annual membership fee of $100. New members joining after January 1, may pay $50 for the spring semester.
Membership entitles you to participate in an unlimited number of courses for one academic year (fall and spring semesters), along with some summer activities. Day trips and other special events are available at an additional cost.
The LIR annual membership fee of $100 allows you to:
Attend unlimited courses for one academic year, including:
- Learning sessions led by experts in their fields
- Member-led interest and study groups
- Member-taught learning sessions
- Tours of local business and industry
- The ability to take part in on and off-campus performances (theater and music) and coach bus trips to enjoy museums, gardens and local cuisine (These often have an extra charge for tickets, admittance fees, food and transportation.)
Join LIR for the 2023-24 academic year by registering online today!
Current members who want to renew can renew their membership online or registration materials may be mailed to:
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Lincoln Hall – Division of Online and Continuing Education
Learning in Retirement
800 Algoma Boulevard
Oshkosh, WI 54901
You may also call (920) 424-0876 for more information.
Credit and debit card payments may only be accepted electronically. OCE may no longer accept credit and debit card payments via phone, mail or fax.
Not sure about joining until you try a class? Be our guest!
Be our guest at a course that does not require an additional fee. Please call the office in advance to determine availability.