Professional Development Programs • GMAT Prep Class
Prepare for the Graduate Management Admission Test!
Prepare for the GMAT® with the only GMAT Prep Class in Oshkosh sponsored by the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Division of Online and Continuing Education.
Join the successful MBA students who have benefitted from our GMAT Prep Class. We will help you improve your skills, confidence, and score, all of which increase your chance of admission into the MBA or other business program of your choice!
Receive 24 hours of expert classroom instruction on the Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT. This comprehensive course includes a review of the mathematical and verbal concepts tested on the GMAT and prepares you for the questions typically seen on this test. You will also strengthen the critical thinking skills tested in both the Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections.
The GMAT Prep Class includes expert instruction, a proven format, all required course materials, access to diagnostic exams, and online support resources in one convenient, affordable package.
Join us for an informative introduction to the GMAT. If you are considering an MBA or another master’s degree in business administration, economics, or accounting, successfully completing the GMAT exam will play a critical role in your acceptance into the program of your choice. Come meet with our experienced instructor to learn about the test and pick up a few strategies!
Who Should Attend:
This session is good for individuals preparing for admission into graduate programs in any business school or college, including current university juniors and seniors as well as people who have been in the business world and are considering returning to the university for any graduate business program.
UW Oshkosh Division of Online and Continuing Education GMAT Prep Classes Offer:
Expert Instructors: Our test-prep instructors are highly trained professionals. Our experienced instructors know the GMAT and care about helping you achieve your goal.
Proven Strategies: The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Division of Online and Continuing Education’s curriculum was developed by test-prep experts, who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success.
Superior Materials: The GMAT Prep Class includes a course workbook and the official textbook from GMAC containing previously released test questions.*
Online Support: Our online support package includes access to recordings of all class modules, an instructor-monitored question forum, and online office hours. Access to online resources continues through 120 days after your last day of class, so you will still have support for your independent practice after class is over.
Convenient Schedule Options: Live online classes provide alternative schedules and the added benefit of taking the class from anywhere in the world.
Value: The fee for the course is $749. Call (920) 424-1129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about early bird discounts on registration. The course fee includes all course materials*, access to online resources, and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
* Course materials will be shipped to the address provided when you register for our course. We recommend registering at least five (5) business days in advance of the course start date to ensure timely delivery of your course materials package. Are you registering within the five (5) business days of the course start or after the course start? Not a problem. Students will be emailed digital workbook handouts for the class sessions to facilitate participation until their course materials are delivered.
Choose the Schedules that Works for You!
GMAT Prep Classes are offered live-online, giving you the option to choose the schedule that works best for you. Our virtual classroom provides you with the flexibility to attend class from any location, the opportunity to interact in real time with our expert instructors, and the ability to re-watch the recordings of your class sessions at your convenience through 120 days after the last scheduled class session.
|Start Date||End Date||Meeting Dates||Days||Start Time||End Time|
|10/18/2023||11/13/2023||10/18, 10/23, 10/25, 10/30, 11/1, 11/6, 11/8, 11/13||Monday; Wednesday||8:00 PM CT||11:00 PM CT|
The live online GMAT Prep Class is offered online using Adobe Connect, a free application. All you need to participate in live-online classes and online office hours are a high-speed internet connection and speakers or headphones.
GMAT Prep Class Session Information
Quantitative topics include:
• Strategies for handling math questions in the challenging data sufficiency format
• Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
• Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
• Review of the mathematical concepts tested in each of the GMAT quantitative formats
Verbal topics include:
• Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence correction problems
• Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
• Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning topics include:
• Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text and other sources
• Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
• Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part Analysis questions
General topics include:
• Utilizing the process of elimination
• Mastering time management skills
• Minimizing test anxiety
• Identifying common distractors