2019 Titan Saxophone Academy
July 14–17 | Grades 9-12| Cost $325 plus housing
Final performance on Wednesday, July 17
Musicians will …
- Perform together.
- Learn fundamentals and techniques and improvisation.
- Receive a mix of jazz and classical music instruction from UW Oshkosh faculty and students as well as local professionals.
- Develop strategies to establish their own personal voice, sound and style.
- Culminate their experience with a concert for friends and family on July 17.
Titan Saxophone Academy delivers a true Titan experience!
- Live in the UW Oshkosh dorms.
- Eat at Blackhawk Commons.
- Play in University Music Department facilities.
This program is intended for saxophone students entering grades 9–12 who have at least two years of musical experience.
Save Money Through CAPP
The UW Oshkosh Cooperative Academic Partnership Program (CAPP) is providing a $150 tuition voucher to high school students who complete this academy.
The tuition voucher is …
- Applicable for the 2019-2020 academic year for high school students whose schools offer UWO CAPP courses;
- Valid for one-time use, and cannot carry over to the next academic year nor any other program on campus;
- Unable to be used retroactively (previously completed CAPP courses); and
- Not available to those who register but do not complete the academy.
CAPP courses are a convenient and affordable way for high school students to earn concurrent high school and college credit, while developing key skills for future success. For more information about UW Oshkosh’s CAPP program, please visit uwosh.edu/capp.
Credit and debit card payments will only be accepted electronically. OCE may no longer accept credit and debit card payments via phone, mail, or fax.
Housing, Meals and Facilities
Students are housed in double rooms in an air-conditioned residence hall and are supervised by college student counselors through the duration of the academy. Academy participants are encouraged to sit together during meals in the Alumni Conference Center for informal conversation. Instruction takes place in University Music Department facilities.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact UW Oshkosh Continuing Education at email@example.com or call (920) 424-1129.