Welcome. Bienvenidos. Willkommen. 欢迎. Bienvenue. 어서 오십시오
The Office of International Education is dedicated to advancing international education and engaging students, faculty, and staff in the global community.
Assistant Director of
- Assists students through selection, application and orientation to a study abroad/away program
- Provides non-sponsored program advising on options outside of UWO
- Advises on financing study abroad/away programs through scholarships and fundraising
- Campus contact for the Boren, CLS, and Gilman Scholarships
- Serves as the primary liaison between the UW System Hessen Advisors and the Hessen Administration
- Advises and promotes the Hessen/Wisconsin Exchange program
- Assists inbound & outbound student applicants for the Hessen Exchange and other German programs
- Assists in the organization, management, & planning of off-campus group study abroad/away programs
- Liaises with faculty to create and promote group study abroad/away programs
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to ensure well-organized programming and proper risk management procedures.