Registrar Search and Screen Charge Meeting
Video Conference Call
1st Search & Screen Committee Charge Meeting
Tuesday, November 29th, 2022
10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
University Registrar (Inst) (B) Position
Hiring Supervisor: John Koker
Search and Screen Chair: Caroline Geary
Search Assistant: Allison Kunde
Search and Screen Members: Elizabeth Whalley, Paul Gedlinske, Mike Watson, Julia Bodette, Sue Jaeke, Daphne Lewis, Nikki Stoll, Kathy Immel, Josh Garrison, Christopher Hendee
Equal Opportunity, Equity, & Affirmative Action Representative:
1. Call Meeting to Order (Caroline)
2. Introductions (All)
3. Charge by Hiring Supervisor (John)
4. Confidentiality of Search (Sean)
5. EOEAA Trainings & Recruitment/Hiring Information (Sean)
6. Committee Member Role – Questions? Comments? (Caroline)
a. Individually tier candidates within PageUp
b. Attend committee meetings
c. Participate in phone/on-campus interviews
d. Vote to recommend candidate(s) for hire
7. Timeline (Caroline)
a. Applications submitted by (initial deadline) are ensured full consideration.
b. Tentative Tiering Meeting in January?
i. Does this date/time work?
ii. Is this enough time to review and tier candidates on PageUp?
iii. Reminder not to tier early
8. Position Description (All)
a. Comments/Feedback from Committee on Position Description before it is submitted to PageUp
9. Discussion Items for Next Meeting (All)
10. Meeting Adjourned (I move to adjourn.) (Caroline)