Open Meeting Calendar
- This event has passed.
Special & Early Childhood Education Department Retreat
July 16 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Video Conference Call
1. Meeting Called to Order
DISCUSSION & DECISION ITEMS:
2. Spring 2021 Scheduling and Beyond
3. Planning (Lenore – gift & Janet – meals)
4. Courses for fall – which ones will be online?
5. AT Lab Equipment Ordering
6. Review of data – see data folder – any program changes needed based on this data?
7. Do we need a clear department attendance policy?
8. Do we need a clear department disinfection of shared materials policy?
9. Training/meeting dates for instructors for fall (including a whole group tech-related meeting)?
10. Staggering of who is on the floor when, so not all there together
11. Updates on Director Program Paperwork Status
12. Impact of FoRT Removal – Review/Develop plans for Graduate & Undergraduate (cross-categorical & early childhood special education for both)
13. Impact of edTPA Removal – Develop plans for Graduate (cross-categorical & early childhood special education) & Undergraduate (cross-categorical & early childhood special education), Director
14. Update on double major work group
15. Updates around Deaf & Hard of Hearing licensure option
16. Updates on research/writing projects (edTPA, Homeschooling)
17. Impact of new licensing programs on “adding on” elementary, or secondary, given our new accelerated programs
18. Planning of New Final Graduate Course Sequence for MSE
19. Planning of New Online BSE course sequence
20. Other Business