Welcome to Parking Services at UW Oshkosh
As of Wednesday, March 18, 2020, the Parking Services physical office will be temporarily closed as we take protective measures in light of COVID19.
For updated notices on campus status, please check the UW Oshkosh COVID19 website: uwosh.edu/coronavirus.
Parking Services is available virtually
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: (920)424-4455
on our portal: uwosh.aimsparking.com
During the time of our physical office closure, the weekend parking rules will be in effect until further notice: Parking is allowed in any legal, non-reserved space.
Whether you live on campus or off, whether you drive to campus five days a week or are just visiting for the day, all the information about parking at UW Oshkosh is located here.
While there usually is a parking space available on campus, it may not be in the immediate vicinity of your intended destination, especially during any construction on and around campus. Therefore, we encourage you to arrive early and allow enough time to walk to your classes, work, meetings and other activities, particularly during peak periods of parking lot use.
In our efforts toward a more sustainable campus, we also offer alternative transportation options. Please visit our Buses and Shuttles page for more information on free public transportation services.
Should you have questions about Parking Services or our parking regulations, please feel free to contact us at (920) 424-4455 or email@example.com.
– Benjamin Richardson, Parking and Transportation Services Manager
From Appleton, Green Bay and Other Points North:
- Take Highway 41S and exit at US-45S/Algoma Blvd.
- Head left on Algoma Blvd and continue straight through roundabouts.
- Stay to the left as Algoma Blvd turns into High Avenue (one-way street).
- Proceed straight through traffic light to High Avenue.
- Continue straight through campus. Turn left on Osceola St. Turn left on Algoma Boulevard and follow it to Lot #15, which will be on your left after you pass Blackhawk Commons (725 Algoma Boulevard for your GPS).
From Fond Du Lac, Milwaukee and Other Points South: temporary detour due to construction on Oshkosh Avenue/WI-21 from February 20, 2020 to June 2020:
- Take Interstate 41 to exit 117 (9th Avenue in Oshkosh).
- Head east on 9th Avenue about 1.5 miles and turn left on Ohio Street.
- Continue on Ohio Street over the bridge; the road will change to Wisconsin Street.
- Turn left on Algoma Boulevard and follow it to Lot #15, which will be on your left after you pass Blackhawk Commons (725 Algoma Boulevard for your GPS).