Due to ongoing University and City of Oshkosh construction, be aware that it may affect traffic flow.
Areas of possible congestion include:
- Algoma Boulevard (in front of Reeve Memorial Union)
- Cherry Street and West Irving Avenue (around Fletcher Hall)
- Osceola Street and Pearl Avenue
- Wisconsin Street and Algoma Boulevard (by Lincoln Hall)
- Wisconsin Street and High Avenue between (Scott Hall and Gruenhagen)
Please use extra caution as you travel through any high traffic areas.
Current Road Construction
From Appleton, Green Bay and Other Points North:
- Take Highway 41S and exit at US-45S/Algoma Blvd.
- Head left on Algoma Blvd and continue straight through roundabouts.
- Stay to the left as Algoma Blvd turns into High Avenue (one-way street).
- Proceed straight through traffic light to High Avenue.
- Continue straight through campus. Turn left on Osceola St. Turn left on Algoma Boulevard and follow it to Lot #15, which will be on your left after you pass Blackhawk Commons (725 Algoma Boulevard for your GPS).
From Fond Du Lac, Milwaukee and Other Points South: temporary detour due to construction on Oshkosh Avenue/WI-21 from February 20, 2020 to June 2020:
- Take Interstate 41 to exit 117 (9th Avenue in Oshkosh).
- Head east on 9th Avenue about 1.5 miles and turn left on Ohio Street.
- Continue on Ohio Street over the bridge; the road will change to Wisconsin Street.
- Turn left on Algoma Boulevard and follow it to Lot #15, which will be on your left after you pass Blackhawk Commons (725 Algoma Boulevard for your GPS).