Transfer Student Application Process
Students with documented learning disabilities transferring to UW Oshkosh and hoping to participate in Project Success should follow the following application process:
- Complete and submit the following:
- Project Success application: download a pdf version of the Project Success Application here.
- A copy of your most recent documentation (see Documentation of Disability below)
- Apply to UW Oshkosh as a transfer student. For specific requirements and a detailed application procedure, visit the UW Oshkosh Admissions Website
- It is helpful to schedule a campus tour and a meeting with a Project Success staff member prior to beginning UW Oshkosh coursework to ensure that all paperwork is completed and ready for the start of the semester.
Documentation of Disability
When returning your application, you must supply documentation of your disability. The documentation should be dated within the past three years. If you are still in high school, you should request a re-evaluation in your junior or senior year. Note: a recent IEP alone is not sufficient documentation of a disability. If you do not have recent documentation, or if you have any questions regarding the documentation guidelines, please call the Project Success office.
If you have any questions or concerns about the transfer student application process, or the status of your application, please contact the Project Success office.