OUR OFFICE HAS MOVED TO POLK 305
June 13 – July 21, 2022
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Students, who meet all of the required high school course units to enter UW Oshkosh, but whose high school GPA may not be high enough, may be conditionally admitted to the university.
BENEFITS OF SUMMER PROGRAM
The summer program is set up to prepare students for the rigor of college courses and to give an accurate portrayal of college life
- Upon successful completion of the summer program, students will be fully admitted for the fall semester.
- Increased campus familiarity and Project Success program and staff.
- Reading and writing preparation for college courses.
- Ability to balance coursework with social opportunities while experiencing more independence at the same time.,
- Becoming an integral part of a network of peers.
Graduates of our summer program were asked to share inspirational thoughts to help encourage the future classes.
Sometimes we have to learn to ACCEPT our failures, and understand that everyone does it at some point…
The future can be a mystery.
Even though you’ve done before, you never know what might happen the NEXT time…
In order to be GOOD at something, you need to CONTINUE working on it…
…never let anyone say you can’t accomplish something, because you CAN!