COVID-19 Update: We are open but working remotely
To get in touch with someone from our office, leave a voicemail at (920) 424-2300 or email our office and we will return your message promptly within business hours.
Minor in Psychology
The psychology department offers a psychology minor. This general “Psychology Minor” is recommended for students who wish to select courses related to their major and career objectives and/or for personal interest and development. A “C” or better is needed in ALL courses for them to count towards the minor.
Required Courses | 9 credits
- Psychology 101, 102, 104 or 110 (General Psychology)
- Psychology 203 (Elementary Psychological Statistics)
- Psychology 275 (Research Methods)
Perspective Courses | 6 credits
Choose two of the following courses:
- Psychology 303 or 302 (Psychology of Abnormal Behavior)
- Psychology 305 (Social Psychology)
- Psychology 380 (Cognitive Psychology)
- Psychology 383 (Biological Psychology)
- Psychology 391 (Developmental Psychology)
Additional courses in the psychology curriculum to earn a minimum of 21 credits.