Schedules and Plans
2020 Fall Semester Schedule
2020 Fall Semester Textbooks
- University’s Books & More (students can find information about fall semester textbook titles for all courses by selecting Fall 2020, MPA, course number)
Classes in the on-campus MPA program will be held completely online in combined synchronous and asynchronous modes of delivery in fall 2020 due to COVID-19 (please see the attached schedule above).
Our department puts the highest priority on student, faculty and staff health and safety. The online delivery of on-campus classes is only a temporary action for fall 2020. If the situation changes for the better we will completely restore the on-campus delivery of the classes in future semesters. Please contact Dr. Anna Filipova (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Sample Plans for Completing the MPA Program
- General PA Emphasis On-Campus
- General PA Emphasis Online
- Nonprofit Management and Leadership Emphasis On-Campus
- Nonprofit Management and Leadership Emphasis Online
- Health Agency Administration Emphasis On-Campus
- Health Agency Administration Emphasis Online
- FEAM Emphasis Online