Schedules and Plans
2021 Fall Semester Schedule
Our department puts the highest priority on student, faculty and staff health and safety. In fall 2021, we are resuming to hybrid course offerings (on-campus + online) for the on-campus MPA program.
Classes in the online MPA program will be held in asynchronous online format as usual.
- University’s Books & More (Students can find information about semester textbook titles for all courses by selecting the semester, MPA, course number.)
Sample Plans for Completing the MPA Program
- General PA Emphasis On-Campus
- General PA Emphasis Online
- Nonprofit Management and Leadership Emphasis On-Campus
- Nonprofit Management and Leadership Emphasis Online
- Health Agency Administration Emphasis On-Campus
- Health Agency Administration Emphasis Online
- FEAM Emphasis Online
Once admitted to the MPA program, students are strongly encouraged to consult with Dr. Ford (firstname.lastname@example.org) about creating a plan with courses for the successful completion of the MPA program.
The majority of MPA students prefer taking 2 courses per semester plus 1 course during summers.
If students are receiving financial aid or GI benefits they may find the UW Oshkosh Graduate Studies definitions below helpful in developing their plans for completing the MPA program.
Full-time graduate students are enrolled in nine (9) credits for the fall or spring semester, or at least five (5) credits in the summer session.
If a student is a Graduate Assistant, they are considered full-time with six (6) credits during the fall or spring semester, and three (3) credits in the summer session