Sports and Recreation - Fox Cities Campus
Competitive Sports programs on the Fox Cities campus offer you the opportunity to play immediately and develop athletically and academically.
- Women’s Volleyball
- Men’s Basketball
- Men’s & Women’s Tennis
Want to play? Complete this Student-Athlete Interest Form.
For more information, contact Jeremiah Hoffman, Competitive Sports Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOW HIRING!! Head Coaches for Women’s Volleyball and Men’s & Women’s Tennis: Job Description & Application
- Student Housing Information: Fox Village Apartments
- Earn a Certificate in Coaching or Community Health Studies at UWO Fox Cities. Contact Professors Pam Massey (email@example.com) or Michelle Pietrzak (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the Fox Cities campus for more information.
- Student Employment Opportunities: Hiring for Summer and Fall 2021 at Fox Cities, Fond du Lac, and Oshkosh!
Campus Fitness Center
Fox Cities Campus, Room 1866
Hours & Guidelines During COVID
TIMES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- Face coverings required
- Max capacity: 6
- Must maintain 6 feet of distance from others
- Each piece of equipment must be disinfected prior to and after each use
- Hand sanitizer is available and should be used
- Locker rooms are not available
- Must bring own water bottle
The Fitness Center is open to all currently enrolled Fox Cities campus students, faculty and staff. It is used as a classroom for some physical education classes, continuing education and also available for ‘walk in’ use. A variety of exercise equipment and free weights are available.
The Fox Cities campus strives to provide an inclusive environment for all of our students. We prohibit discrimination as outlined in our policies, including age, race, sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation. If you have any questions about your ability to participate in sports & recreation at the Fox Cities campus, please contact Jeremiah Hoffman.
This institution allows transgender students to participate in accordance with the NCAA guidelines on the inclusion of transgender athletes.