Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for up-to-date content about your SRWC!
Online Fitness Resources
All SRWC facilities and programs are closed/canceled until further notice.
Don’t give up on your fitness grind! Here’s some great resources for staying fit while staying home.
- FitnessBlender – Feature over 600 full length at home workouts. Quick, simple, and to the point.
- POPSUGAR Fitness – Fun, fresh, and upbeat at home workouts.
- Blogilates – Full length pilates inspired workouts you can follow along at home.
- Morgan Tyler – Yoga flows designed to elevate your mood!
- Runner’s World – Maybe now is the time to train for that 5/10K?
- Hal Higdon Running Plans – Alternative running plans from professional running coach, Hal Higdon.
- The YMCA – Take your favorite YMCA class from your own living room!
- Oshkosh YMCA Youtube Channel – The local YMCA offering HIIT workouts as well as workouts for aging adults
- Yoga with Adriene – a great beginners series | Specific video on yoga for stress and anxiety
- Down Dog Yoga App – Free until April 1st for everyone | Free until July 1st for students/teachers – must sign up with .edu email address to access this membership
- Peloton App – Download the Peloton app, free 90 day trial!
- Beginner’s Flexibility Routine
- Les Mills At Home – 100+ Free videos from HIIT, BODYCOMBAT, Dance Fitness, and BORN TO MOVE (Movement videos for ages 4-16)
- Life Fitness Digital Coach
- Matrix – Exercise library that lets you choose specific muscle groups to target
- Fitbod – Free custom fit workouts designed just for you. Good fitness solution for a mobile device
Looking for something a little more personalized?
Start a conversation with one of our Personal Trainers to build individualized fitness goals. Our team of trainers is ready to construct a training program designed just for you!